We stand proudly as a member of the United Church of Christ. This national site for the U.C.C. provides a wealth of resources for members and friends.
The heart of the UCC is justice, and our passion is service. This site offers information relevant to our local mission.
We are a congregation within a much larger community. This site connects you to the many services of the
This site provides an illustrative and brief intro to U.C.C. theology and purpose as a whole.
Alternative News Sources:
- Riverside Area Suicide Hotline: 800.843.5200 (24 hour hotline)
- For Victims of Domestic Abuse, call House of Ruth: 909.988.5559 (24 hour hotline)
- Christian Counseling Service: 909.793.1078
- Hospice of
- PFLAG -- Parents, Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays -- meets monthly at First United Methodist Church of Redlands. Call 793-3520 for more information. For national information: pflag.org
- American Cancer Society: cancer.org
- Breast Cancer: thebreastcancersite.com
- American Heart Association: americanheart.org
- ONA (Open and Affirming Coalition of the United Church of Christ): ucccoalition.org